We, at Velexa, recognise that your information is valuable and take appropriate measures to protect it whilst in our care. When data is provided, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided and assure you that no confidential information will be disclosed to third parties.
We use the following cookies:
Functional cookies are necessary cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the Website and their installation does not require your permission. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation.
Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting, and commercial purposes.
- Cookies with statistical purposes. Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymised.
- Cookies with marketing purposes allow the user to share the content of the Website through social media directly. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Cookies with targeting purposes allow the creation of your profile based on your browsing behaviour. In this way, we get to know you better and can provide you with a solution that best suits your needs.
IV. Data processing
Processing personal data is permitted only under the following legal bases. One of these legal bases is also required if the purpose of processing personal data is to be changed from the original purpose.
- Processing connected to contractual relationships:
Personal data of the clients can be processed to establish, execute or terminate a contract.
- Data processing for advertising purposes:
Personal data can be processed for advertising purposes or market and opinion research, provided that this is consistent with the purpose for which the data was originally collected. Providing data for this purpose is voluntary and data subjects have an absolute right to object to such processing.
- Consent to data processing:
Data processing pursuant to legal authorisation.
- Data processing pursuant to legitimate interests:
Before data is processed on this basis, it is necessary to determine whether there are any data subject interests that merit protection and whether these override Velexa’s legitimate interests.
- Processing of sensitive data:
Sensitive personal data can be processed only if the law authorises it or the data subject has given explicit consent.
- User data and internet:
Data subjects are informed of all personal data collected, processed and used on websites or in software or where user profiles (tracking) are created. Such may only be effected if permitted by law or with data subject consent.
When you visit our website, you always have the choice of whether you only want to use functional cookies or use non-functional cookies as well.
We recommend that you leave the cookies active since you may limit site operation or functions if you limit the cookies.
If you would like to ‘opt out’ of the cookies set by our site you can do so on a cookie-by-cookie basis subject to browser settings.